Frequently Asked Questions
- How long before I receive my first issue?
The LRC is published 10 times a year (with combined issues in January-February and July-August), so depending on when we receive your order, it should take approximately 2 to 8 weeks.
- Do you have any special rates for students and educators?
An LRC subscription is available at a reduced price for students currently enrolled in colleges and universities. Please call 416-932-5081 or visit http://reviewcanada.ca/subscribe for more details.
- How do I order gift subscriptions?
To order gift subscriptions, simply go to the New Gift Subscription tab on the right. Enter your gift recipient's name and mailing address and we will mail gift cards to announce your gift.
- How do I contact the editorial and advertising offices?
Email queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I've checked my address and it's correct, but it's been several weeks and I haven't received my issues of the LRC. What do I do now?
If you're having service or delivery problems, please contact us directly at: 416-932-5081.
- What can I do about missed or damaged issues?
Please contact customer care at 416-932-5081 and we will replace the issue.