Increase your tender traffic with Daily Commercial News/Journal of Commerce (as applicable)
- Access the widest possible audience
- Increase your exposure
- Reach the right readers at the right time
To place notices of certification of substantial performance, call (905) 752-5516 or send by fax to (905) 752-5450. You can obtain a copy of Form 6 to submit a CSP by clicking here and following the instructions on the page that appears. For Advertising opportunities click here.
Identify your best new business opportunities and market potential based on market performance, forecasts and trends.
CanaData provides you with a variety of products to meet your budgetary and daily business needs:
- Construction Industry Forecasts Conference
- Annual Construction Forecast
- CanaData Forecaster Newsletter
- Construction Starts
- Economic Snapshot
- Construction Cost Index
Building Reports provides you with timely and accurate project leads that are delivered in a variety of formats to accommodate a variety of business systems and budgets. Our leads track construction projects through life cycles, from concept to construction.
- Connect is our web based sales and contact management system
- KeyFax receive your business-building leads daily through Fax
- KeyMail delivers project leads every day via e-mail
- SmartProject News
SmartBuilding Index is a search engine optimized site that helps design professionals find valuable information about building products and suppliers in a simple, comprehensive format. Design professionals have the ability to research manufacturers and select the necessary data for their projects. SmartBuilding Index, available online at www.smartbuildingindex.com provides:
- The latest information on building products and services
- Featured product overviews
- SmartBIM Objects, SPEC-DATA and MANU-SPEC documents
- Sample project Data
- Forum, blogs and communities
- A comprehensive company directory of building product manufacturers, manufacturer reps, distributors, architects and contractors
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is the creation and use of coordinated, internally consistent, computable information about a building project in design and construction. This concept has changed the way industry professionals worldwide think about how technology can be applied to building design, construction, and management.
Building Information Modeling supports the continuous and immediate availability of project design scope, schedule, and cost information that is high quality, reliable, integrated and fully coordinated. Among the many competitive advantages it confers are:
- Increased speed of delivery (time saved)
- Better coordination (fewer errors)
- Decreased costs (money saved)
- Greater productivity
- Higher-quality work
- New revenue and business opportunities
The Municipal Redbook is power-packed with information essential to your business. Completely update with statistics and contacts that are key to doing business with provincial and municipal governments, regional districts and school districts.
Contact us at 1-800-465-6475